- Conducts computer training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
- Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 2 yrs of relevant experience as a Trainer in a BPO setup
- Must have experience handling financial account
- Above average communication skills
- Must be willing to work onsite in Ortigas, Pasig Cit