- Being in charge of the day-to-day management of a team of call center employees, which includes keeping track of their work and attendance in compliance with company policy and any relevant legal requirements.
- Effectively mentor direct reports on their performance on a frequent basis to ensure that performance metrics are reached.
- Determine any concerns with performance, create an improvement plan, and take corrective action.
- Make certain that the service we provide to our clients satisfies their contractual Key Performance Indicators (or “KPIs”) and financial expectations.
- Hold team meetings to make sure that pertinent information is quickly communicated and to provide an open forum for suggestions. Plan and coordinate group activities
- Deal with escalating client calls by offering subject-matter expertise
- Keep up with changes to internal work policies and procedures. Participate in mandatory management development training
- Promote the VISAYA values by acting in accordance with them and having a positive attitude.
- A history of success leading teams or serving as a supervisor – at least 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Deep understanding of performance metrics
- Good PC knowledge, particularly with MS Excel
- strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Time and resource-management abilities
- Decision-making skills
- Must be willing to work onsite in Ortigas