- Responsible for day-to-day supervision of a group of agents including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements
- Hold Team meetings to make sure pertinent information is quickly communicated and to provide an open platform for suggestions.
- Determine any concerns with performance, create an improvement plan, and take remedial action, including terminating employment, if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree – BS Nursing
- Philippine Registered Nurse
- USRN preferred
- Certified Case Manager is a plus
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a BPO setting, with focus on healthcare, or care coordination services
- Prior experience in a leadership or supervisory role, managing teams, and driving performance metrics.
- Experience in client-facing roles, understanding client needs, and ensuring service delivery aligns with client expectations.
- Must be willing to work onsite in Ortigas.