The Collection Specialist is responsible for handling the daily inbound and outbound activities required by our client. This position will provide a point of contact for the customer and will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment and account issues.
. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· The handling of inbound and outbound calls from client customers.
· Conduct account research and general analysis in order to assist customers.
· Interacting with customers in order to resolve outstanding account balances and assist with payment plan set-ups.
· Following up with customers on payment arrangements.
· Maintain accurate records and documentation within the customer’s account.
· Responsible for acting as a liaison between the customers and clients.
· Maintain call control, including a high level of professionalism and ensuring quality assurance scores are at a proper level.
· Providing exceptional customer service, in order to establish a one call resolution for customers.
· Navigating Client Systems.
· Other related duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Six plus months experience in retail, call center, sales or customer service environment.
· Excellent grammatical and oral skills to communicate with consumers in a professional manner.
· Excellent mathematical aptitude to update clients’ financial statements.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
· Professional in attire and demeanor to meet clients and visitors.
· Strong work ethic and the ability to strive in a fast-paced work environment.
· Must be dependable and courteous as this positionserves as the only point-of-contact for the client.
· Vocational or High school diploma