- Performs talent bank and ad recruitment (including drafting of the advertisement) for client accounts assigned through sourcing, interviewing, and the conduct of background investigation of the chosen candidate.
- Develops and maintains client business relationships through account management and coordination, particularly in scheduling for candidates’ interviews with the client and assisting them during the conduct of their interviews
- Knowledgeable of the targeted selection process through resume screening and in-depth interviewing for volume hiring
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Recruitment preferably from BPO, shared services, or RPO companies.
- With experience in end to end recruitment process
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Amenable to work On Site