Responsible for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with VKPO’s key business strategies and initiatives.
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employeeswith the VKPO business goals.
- Identify and evaluate development initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Coordinate with the OD (Organizational Development) Officer in developing team-building exercises and workshops.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Implement methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Recommend training and development systems.
- Other duties as assigned by OD Officer and/or the TOD (Training and Organizational) Manager.