- To add value to and improve the company’s operations by bringing a systematic, organized and controlled approach to the effectiveness of risk management, compliance both internal and external, control and governance processes.
- Evaluate, analyze and test internal controls and its effectiveness;
- Analyze records and documentation for variances;
- Implement the company’s periodic audit life cycle
- Prepare and present audit findings and recommendations to present to department Manager;
- Complete and keep track of all audit paperwork;
- Work with internal departments to obtain an in-depth understanding of the company’s products and services and documentation requirements;
- Performs other compliance and audit functions as directed by the Manager.
- Graduate of four-year course, preferably Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in English;
- Sound independent judgment
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations based on but not limited to HIPAA, ISO, PCI DSS, PEZA, EU GDPR, etc.;
- Have been certified or completed audit training/certification in relation to ISO Standards and other applicable audit standards.
- Advanced skills on MS Office;
- High attention to details and excellent analytical skills;
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices, especially in BPO industries.
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
– 15% Night Differential
– HMO Benefits after 30 days + Add Up to 2 Dependents
– Retirement Benefits
– 24 Leave Credits per year, Convertible to Cash
– Wholistic Employee Wellness Program