The primary focus of the Business Development Team Leader is to provide support so the sales can operate effectively on a day to day basis. Functional Responsibilities:
• Generate new leads
• Validate contact information of prospects and review leads for minimum quality criteria
• Make phone calls to initiating contact and build relationships
• Send emails to initiate communication and build relationships
• Qualify leads and generate general interest
• Set meeting appointments and schedule follow up tasks for sales team
• Monitor and manage team performance. Oversee record-keeping and data accuracy.
• Coach individual team members
• Meet individual and team goals relating to productivity, number of calls made, contacts and leads qualified.
· College degree or comparable work experience Work Experience
· At least 1 year sales-related experience
· Proven working experience in data research, data mining or leads generation
· Previous cold calling job competencies highly preferred
· Experience in BPO industry preferred but not required
· Experience in team management Skills and Knowledge
· Strong online researching skills
· Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written). Minimal local or regional accent.
· Understanding of proper phone etiquette and demeanor
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
· Proficient in MS Powerpoint and MS Excel
· Good interpersonal skills
· Efficient problem solving skills