We are #hiring for a Facilities and Admin Manager!
- Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repairs of the office/site building-related activities and associated equipment.
- Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems not limited to and include mechanical, electrical, heating, ventilation and Air conditioning, waste management, parking space, and company/building security.
- Responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and maintain a safe and effective well-functioning environment. Allocate office space according to need.
- Performs, Tracks and maintains records on all Facilities and admin activities admin tasks include Issuance and printing of company ID’s, and purchasing office supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain lists of vendor/contractors.
- Tracks facilities request and ensures request are completed within established timeline with quality and standard.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- BSc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or Relevant Field.
- Well-versed in Technical/Engineering Operations & Facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting & Finance Principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
- HMO Benefits after 30 days + Add Up to 2 Dependents
- Retirement Benefits
- 24 Leave Credits per year, Convertible to Cash
- Wholistic Employee Wellness Program