– Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
– Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
– Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
– Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
– Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
– Perform general accounting duties such as billing and collections, account payables, receivables, and other accounting duties that may be required.
– Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
– Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
– Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
– Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
– Performs other duties as assigned
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
– Add Up to 2 Dependents
– Retirement Benefits
– 24 Leave Credits per year, Convertible to Cash
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Tiktok and Instagram for recruitment and other updates!