VISAYA KPO is looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to help lead the data strategy for an emerging Transportation business. As the Business Intelligence Manager, you will oversee a growing team of Business Intelligence Engineers and own the overall strategy of our Operational and Financial reporting. You will establish a working model between central and federated data resources. Collectively, your work will enable the business to drive better business decisions, and empower stakeholders to understand their business and customers in new ways.
The Business Intelligence Manager will have the tools for success. You will have access to (and help develop) a rich and growing dataset. You will use on AWS’s growing list of data solutions including: Redshift, Athena, Sagemaker, and Redshift Spectrum. You will create visualizations using Tableau, Tableau Server, and Amazon Quicksight. You will receive support from a team of Data Engineers and the Business Intelligence Lead.
A successful candidate will understand and anticipate stakeholder needs in each region and think big when recommending solutions. A successful candidate will be comfortable navigating an ambiguous environment; know how to confirm and reconfirm assumptions; be able to harmonize disparate points of view, and apply knowledge of Operational and Financial use cases to propose the right solution. A successful candidate will be technical; this role will act as an individual contributor at 65-75% capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, economics, statistics, applied mathematics, data science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in business intelligence, analytics, statistics, data engineering, data science or related field
- 2+ years of experience managing teams
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience gathering and aligning business requirements across stakeholders that span job level and function
- Excellent working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using complex SQL.
- Inquisitive mindset, with proven problem solving ability, and a passion for big data
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a diverse audience, including senior executives, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
- HMO Coverage with 2 Dependents
- Retirement Benefits
- 24 Leave Credits – Convertible to Cash
- Monthly Engagement Activity
- Work Life Balance
- Endless Career Opportunities
- Wholistic Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work Arrangement