- Evaluates and examines the skills and competencies of candidates
- Profile candidates based on specified competencies and qualifications
- Prepares daily and weekly recruitment reports
- Achieves recruitment goals and targets
- Assist fellow HR Dept. Members in the performance of other HR Tasks as needed
- With at least 2 years experience in Sourcing preferable from BPO, shared services, or RPO companies.
- Knowledge of online career/ resume products such as Job Street, BPO Career Hub, Indeed, Linkedin, Social Media, and other relevant sourcing channels.
- Experience with sourcing through LinkedIn, boolean search, google, and other online channels for recruitment.
- Exposure to different sourcing techniques through social media and candidate search for niche profiles.
- With experience in partnering with external networks like recruitment agencies, universities, etc., to generate candidates and promote the company brand.
- Has the capacity to work from home temporarily
- Amenable to work On Site once required
- Above Average English Communication Skills
- Willing for a project based employment
- College graduate