- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Registered Nurse or Allied Health equivalent
- AAPC/AHIMA Certification with ICD10 Proficiency work experience
- At least 3 years (combined) experience as a team leader in the field of Healthcare processing, Clinical practice, US Healthcare
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
- 15% Night Differential
- HMO Benefits after 30 days + Add Up to 2 Dependents
- Retirement Benefits
- 24 Leave Credits per year, Convertible to Cash
- Wholistic Employee Wellness Program
Follow us on Tiktok and Instagram for recruitment and other updates!