– Evaluate, analyze and test internal controls and its effectiveness;
– Analyze records and documentation for variances;
– Implement the company’s periodic audit life cycle
– Prepare and present audit findings and recommendations to present to department Manager;
– Complete and keep track of all audit paperwork;
– Work with internal departments to obtain an in-depth understanding of the company’s products and services and documentation requirements;
– Performs other compliance and audit functions as directed by the Manager.
– Graduate of four-year course, preferably Bachelor’s degree in
– Business Administration
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in English;
– Sound independent judgment
– Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
– Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations based on but not limited to HIPAA, ISO, PCI DSS, PEZA, EU GDPR, etc.;
– Have been certified or completed audit training/certification in relation to ISO Standards and other applicable audit standards.
– Advanced skills on MS Office;
– High attention to details and excellent analytical skills;
– In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices, especially in BPO industries.
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
– 15% Night Differential
– HMO Benefits after 30 days + Add Up to 2 Dependents
– Retirement Benefits
– 24 Leave Credits per year, Convertible to Cash
– Wholistic Employee Wellness Program
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org