– Responsible for ensuring a company complies with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies.
– Make changes on existing regulations and processes.
– Ensure that all regulations pertaining to HIPAA are followed.
– Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
– Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
– Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
– Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards. Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
– Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities. Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
– Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
– Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations. File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
– Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs.
– Verify that software technology is in place to adequately provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas.
– Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, Journalism, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Political Science or equivalent.
– At least 3-5 years of managerial experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Working background in ISO 27001:2013, HIPAA, PCIDSS and SSAE16 Audit report Critical thinker
– Must be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills
– Must be willing to work in Ortigas
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
– 15% Night Differential
– HMO Benefits after 30 days + Add Up to 2 Dependents
– Retirement Benefits
– 24 Leave Credits per year, Convertible to Cash
– Wholistic Employee Wellness Program
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org