– Answering inbound calls; taking detailed information and relaying messages to doctors, physicians or medical staff members.
– Calls may come from patients or medical facilities.
– Answer caller’s questions ranging from asking about office hours to requesting copies of medical records.
– Schedule or cancel appointments.
– Refer caller to emergency numbers if necessary.
– At least 6 months of BPO experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Customer service knowledge
– Nursing background is preferred
– Basic understanding of the US healthcare system.
– Detail oriented.
– Must be willing to work in Ortigas onsite
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
– 15% Night Differential.
– HMO Benefits after 30 days + Add Up to 2 Dependents.
– Retirement Benefits.
– 24 Leave Credits per year, Convertible to Cash.
– Wholistic Employee Wellness Program.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Follow us on Tiktok and Instagram for recruitment and other updates!