• The PBI Specialist is in charge of developing reports and dashboards using PowerBI using different data from across the company.
• He/She should have the experience in connecting multiple data sources from both on-premise &cloud based environments and have a good practical understanding of PowerBi capabilities.
– Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and Engineering
– Candidates should have at least 2 years work experience doing the following:
– Getting data from SQL Server,spreadsheets and other sources using Power BI
– Cleaning and transforming data using Power Query.
– Designing a data model in Power BI.
– Creating measures in Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) in Power BI. – Ability to create calculated columns, measures, custom tables and graphs using DAX
– Designing and creating reports and dashboards in Power BI.
– Candidates who know how to use advanced analytic features of Power BI will be preferred
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
– 15% Night Differential
– HMO Benefits after 30 days + Add Up to 2 Dependents
– Retirement Benefits
– 24 Leave Credits per year, Convertible to Cash
– Wholistic Employee Wellness Program
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org