- Can work under pressure and excellent in problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player and can meet specific deadlines and has presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Libre Office applications
- Extraordinary quality assurance monitoring and reporting ability
- Able to evaluate correct process and procedures and recommend improvements as necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Monitor and evaluate calls based on Client specific criteria.
- Facilitate calibration with Client, and team leaders
- Supervise the QA Team when QA Lead is not around.
- Escalate and communicate detailed information about calls monitored to all clients and Operations Manager
- Answer Operations questions concerning QA guidelines and policies.
- Send out Red Flag/Fatal Error Audits to Upper Management.
- Participate on calibration sessions with Operations, Training, and internal quality members off site.
- Provides operations with daily and weekly highlights on quality and performance trends.
What we Offer?
- Above – Industry compensation
- Competitive Salaries
- 15% Night Differential
- 24 Leave Credits
- HMO Coverage with up to 2 Dependents
- Exciting Career and Opportunity
- Fun working Environment