– Can work under pressure and excellent in problem-solving and critical thinking skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Team player and can meet specific deadlines and has presentation skills
– Proficient in MS Excel
– Extraordinary quality assurance monitoring and reporting ability
– Able to evaluate correct process and procedures and recommend improvements as necessary
– Candidate must possess at least a College Degree
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Monitor and evaluate calls based on Client specific criteria.
– Facilitate calibration with Client, and team leaders
– Supervise the QA Team
– Escalate and communicate detailed information about calls monitored to all clients and Operations Manager
– Answer Operations questions concerning QA guidelines and policies.
– Send out Red Flag/Fatal Error Audits to Upper Management.
– Participate on calibration sessions with Operations, Training, and internal quality members off site.
– Provides operations with daily and weekly highlights on quality and performance trends.
Enjoy the ff. Perks and Benefits:
– 15% Night Differential
– HMO Benefits after 30 days + Add Up to 2 Dependents
– Retirement Benefits
– 24 Leave Credits per year, Convertible to Cash
– Wholistic Employee Wellness Program
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Tiktok and Instagram for recruitment and other updates!