- Perform inbound and outbound calling to patients.
- Resolve account balances while utilizing various medical billing systems and payment portals; which will include live interactions with patients.
- Perform routine tasks such processing payments with care and attention.
- Create and distribute various correspondence such as itemized statements, insurance appeal letters, claim forms and financial assistance applications.
- Interact with patients and internal departments to ensure proper account handling.
- Perform account maintenance that may require updates to patient records such as updating account balances, uploading correspondence, printing statements and creating payment plans.
- Meet or exceed performance objectives including collection and quality assurance goals.
- Ability to maintain weekly/monthly productivity and quality assurance metrics.
- 1 year of experience in a customer service role.
- 1 year of healthcare experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with a customer and simplifying complex billing.
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance objectives
- Must be willing to report onsite in Ortigas